We are Koala FX, one of London's most innovative, up and coming visual effects studios. We are excited to welcome new candidates to join our team and work on exciting projects for the biggest streaming platforms and production companies.
We are looking for a Production Assistant.
The production assistant will work closely with the Director and the Production Coordinator to ensure all production needs are met. It is a part-time position (3 days in total) with the possibility of hybrid working: 2 days a week from home and 1 day on site.
- Be responsible for processing and tracking invoices and other financial duties that may come up throughout the role
- Researching ways/software/apps that could potentially help run and manage the team and projects in a more time-efficient manner
- Compile documents with research/instructions on how to use any specific aspects of the software we use for the on-site team as well as outsourced freelancers
- Be responsible for making travel arrangements and hotel reservations
- Monitoring diary entries/ calendar of the director and setting reminders for meetings, appointments and special events
- Highly organised, excellent scheduling and task management skills. Understand and work to deadlines, show attention to detail, be able to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to problem solve effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Be resilient, remain calm and confident under pressure, cope well with fast-paced environments, be adaptable and use initiative
- Be persistent and communicative
- Software knowledge: be able to use Microsoft Office, database and scheduling software, be good at learning new software and have a basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions.
- Google Workspace knowledge